Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Waiting Game

Thoughts from my heart today...

Wait for:
the one who will be your best friend.
the one who will drop everything to be with you.
the one who makes you smile like no other, and when they smile, you know they need you.
the one who wants to show you off when you are in sweats and have no makeup on, but appreciates it when you get all dolled up for him.
the one who will put you at the center of his universe, because obviously, he's at the center of yours.

It's hard to wait around for something you know may never happen, but it's even harder when you know it's everything you ever wanted.
- Unknown

"Hold My Heart"
Tenth Avenue North
How long must I pray, must I pray to You?
How long must I wait, must I wait for You? 


Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. 
Romans 12:12 

But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently
Roman 8:25


Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment