Thursday, June 17, 2010

There's an App for That

Today is the first day of my road trip with my bestie and her family to New England. We have driven through Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and finally Pennsylvania. I was really surprised by how beautiful the scenery is along the Appalachian Trail. I thought the trees and mountains in Georgia were amazing, but it gets better. Virginia will now be added to the list of states I would be ok with living in, joining Georgia (cause that's where my peeps are) and Tennessee (cause it's the home of country music). I like Virginia because of all the trees, mountains, and farmland. (I have always wanted to have my own farm full of animals.) Virginia's main advantage over Georgia...not so much dang humidity!

Since we were trying to make such a long journey in one day, we didn't make too many stops. I took some pictures from the car, but they don't do the view justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment